For its recently opened Design and Drafting office in Surabaya, we are looking for:
- Responsible for a team of 10 design/draftspersons – assign work, check for errors, ensure deadlines are met.
- Be able to teach, coach, mentor the junior staff with a view of increasing performance and efficiencies.
- Continuous improvement – Review, analyze and assess current methods, propose and implement new software, better techniques, etc with a view of shortening lead times.
- Act as contact between Indonesian and Australian Offices when required.
- Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5-8 years of working experience in Mechanical Design on large scale projects in petrochemical, oil and gas, mining or structural steel industry.
- An excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 3D.
- Use Pro/Engineer or SolidWorks for design work/3D Modeling.
- Experience with Australian, American or British Standards will be highly regarded.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Interested applicants, please email with detailed resume stating your current and expected salary and contact number to:
(Describe as detail as you can the best mechanical project you have been working by yourself, complete with pictures or screen shoots from your CAD model to show your design skill).
We want the best people and reward them accordingly!