- Plan, design, develop and maintain the infrastructure in the plantations premises
- Develop specifications and BOQ’s for new civil engineering work in addition to developing and implementing an effective and cost efficient maintenance program
- Design and prepare specifications and award small contract at site in addition to assisting in preparing major contracts, etc.
- Manage projects within time and cost factors, coupled with a high level of project management
- Develop designs using CAD design techniques and packages such as AutoCAD, MS Project, etc
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD, MS Project.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. Job role in Civil Engineer or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Exposure to house construction, factory & warehouse premises, structural drawings, planning, etc
- Experience in working with Contractors
- Possess excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- Possess good analytical skills
- Proficiency in English and computer literacy are prerequisites
- Preferred age between 30 – 40 years
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to: