GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
Directs the financial affairs and prepares financial analyses of operations, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules, for the guidance of management. Responsible for financial plans and policies, its accounting practices, the conduct of its relationships with financial institutions, the maintenance of its fiscal records, and the preparation of financial reports.
DETAIL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Development, analysis, and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results.
- Maintains the company's system of accounts and keeps books and records on all company transactions and assets.
- Establishes major economic objectives and policies for the company and prepares reports that outline the company's financial position.
- Coordinates and directs the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures (including the cost accounting system), and analyzes and reports variances.
- Responsible for tax planning and compliance with all government rules and regulations.
- Furnishes internal reports, revises and updates reports to be more useful and efficient, and furnishes external reports as necessary.
- Provides effective financial controls for the organization.
- Bachelor degree (S-1) in Accounting
- Min. 4 years experience in managerial level, preferably in an real estate industry
- Experienced in setting up controlling procedures
- Knowledgeable in Indonesian accounting standards, as well as international financial standards.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer literate (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
HRD DEPARTEMENT WISMA DARMO GRANDE JL. MAYJEND. SUNGKONO KAV B5 SURABAYA Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
WISMA DARMO GRANDE
JL. MAYJEND. SUNGKONO KAV B5
Email to :