International SOS is the world's leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare, security services and outsourced customer care. The company was founded in Indonesia in 1984 and now employs over 4,000 people worldwide, with offices in over 65 countries.
The company is aiming to accelerate the growth of the business across Indonesia. We are looking to appoint dynamic new talent to join our company in the following role:
Patient Relation Officer
Key Skills / Qualities:
- Fresh graduated from academy or bachelor degree
- Good written and spoken English is a must
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel) and ability to learn new programs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently on tasks at hand as well as in a team
- Strong work ethic demonstrated by behavior, appearance, attitude and initiative
- Able to perform in a dynamic environment and be an active member of a team
- Respect confidentiality of company, medical and personal documentation
- A high standard of administrative skills, correspondence in English and management of filling systems
- Willing to work on shift
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please explain in your CV how your qualifications meet the Key Skills/Qualities mentioned above.
E-mail : email@example.com