The Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Ltd. (“APRIL”) is one of the world’s leading pulp and paper companies.
The company is headquartered in Singapore and has its main production operations in Indonesia and China.
APRIL Indonesia situated on a 1,750 hectare site at Pangkalan Kerinci, near Pekanbaru in Riau Province, Sumatra.
APRIL operations include pulp and paper mills, an integrated chemical plant, and a power plant that generates all the energy for the complex, mostly from bio-fuel.
The Kraft pulp mill is the biggest single-site pulp mill in the world with a capacity of 2 million tons per year. The paper mill has one of the world's fastest fine paper machines, with a designed maximum speed of 1,500 meters per minute, with a capacity 350,000 tons per year.
The flagship APRIL paper product is PaperOne™, a range of premium quality office paper designed for the most demanding printing and copying tasks.
For further information on APRIL, please refer to:
- D3 Fresh graduate, minimum GPA 2.75 (scale of 4.0) from major in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
- Single, maximum age 25 years old.
- Able to operate Computer (at least MS Office programs).
- Effective written and verbal communications in English.
- Willing to work at Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau.
- Willing to work on shift.
If you interested to join us, please submit your resume soonest,
not later than 14 February 2009 to :