PT Agro Harapan Lestari are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in Oil Palm Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. PT Agro Indomas is the Groups plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 60,000 hectares of plantations and mills in Kalimantan Tengah and Kalimantan Timur. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in Kalimantan.
1. Agronomy Assistant
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy or equivalent.
• Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Full-Time positions available.
2. Management Trainee - Finance
• The selected candidate will be required to undergo one year training program in all aspects of Finance and Accounting in the Palm Oil industry.
• The candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
• The candidate should have the strive for excellence, strong desire to learn, possess strong analytical thinking skills.
3. GPS Assistant
• You will be required to plan and ensure that the field surveying operation are performed with high level of data integrity for timely development of GIS management tools to aid management decision making.
• The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor Geodesy from reputable Universities.
• Minimum of 3 years experience n GPS field work.
• Mastering many tipes of GPS receiver especially geodetic type, land survey equipment such as Theodolite, Total Station,compass, clinometers, as well as familiar with GPS software such as Map Edit, Map Info, Pathfinder Office, OzieExplorer, and Terra Sync.
4. HR Assistant
• The ideal candidate should possess at least D3/Associate Degree although Bachelors Degree is advantageous in Management.
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience in related field.
• You will be required to carry out administrative & support activities in relation to recruitment, HR database maintenance, proper maintenance of employee records.
• You will be expected to be able to collect relevant data, summarize and prepare management information for circulation as well as tabulate reports for information to be submitted to regulatory bodies.
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to:
Mr. Shafieq Sabbah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dateline: March 27, 2008