The KSB Group, head-quartered in Germany, with annual sales of about 1400 million euro, is one of the world’s leading producers of pumps, valves and related systems. At more than 30 sites in over 100 countries, around 13,000 employees are working to ensure customer satisfaction, to provide innovation and growth, and thus to secure our success.
Leading Pump and Valve Manufacturing Company belonging to an International Group headquartered in Germany, KSB AG, has the following position available.
In the scope of Foundry Quality Control and Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- To organize / maintain and develops: Melting Inspection in Induction Furnace, Molding and Sand Laboratory, Fettling and Finishing Inspection, Mechanical and Microstructure Inspection / Lab., Dimension Control of Casting.
- Non conformance product handling, corrective and preventive action for casting product, customer service and satisfaction.
- Controlling the calibration of the measurement tools
- Control and analyze the casting rejection
- Ensuring the implementation of the quality systems
- Developing new documents needed by quality management system and the ISO master documents
- Reporting the monthly achievement of the quality objectives and measuring the customer satisfaction
To be successful, the applicant must have following background:
- S1 degree in Metallurgy / Mechanical Engineering
- Male, maximum 35 years old
- Experience in same position at least 2 years at Machinery / Steel / Metal Industry is preferred
- Possessing the ability to look ahead, organize and coordinate
- Team work player
- Good background in Metallurgy
- Practical experience with pumps and valves is preferred
- Sound knowledge in ISO 9001:2000
- High attention to the whole business processes
Please send your application by post to:
PT KSB Indonesia
Jl. Tipar Cakung No. 42
or by e-mail to: email@example.com