We are a Japanese company under “Panasonic Group” a leader in the lamp manufacturing with global & dynamic vision and due to a rapid growth in our global market, seeking a qualified candidates with high commitment to work together with our winning team to fill in the position as :
- Managing & Evaluating inventory system.
- Managing & developing purchasing procedures related to materials/parts supplying and negotiation of pricing programs.
- Managing vendor development
- Working with Production, Engineering and PPIC personnel to ensure the expected quality of the material.
- To review vendor performance regularly.
- To evaluate & select qualified supplier to get the best pricing, accuracy of lead times and vendor responsibility.
- Working with Engineering & Production personnel in new product development to identify and provide new materials and suppliers.
- Managing localize material purchase.
Expected Qualifications :
- S-1 graduated from reputable university, majoring in industrial engineering, electronic/electrical, mechanical, chemical engineering or economic.
- Age maximum 38 years.
- Working experience in Purchasing function from reputable manufacturing companies at least 5 years and experience in the managerial level position at least 3 years.
- Strong experience in raw material buying (Local & Import) and familiar in import Process
- Familiar with the quality system, production plan and inventory control as part of supply chain process.
- Having strong negotiation skill to get the best price and posses high sense of analytical in cost reduction program.
- Good communication skill and fluent in English both oral and written, Japanese language is preferred
- Willing to live in Pasuruan area
Send by e-mail your applications, CV and recent photo within 10 days after this advertisement to :
HRD/Personnel & GA
PT. Panasonic Lighting Indonesia
Jln. Rembang Industri Raya No. 47
PIER – Pasuruan, Jawa Timur
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org