RGM Indonesia is a corporate services and part of RGM International Group with head office in Singapore. A diversified Asia Pacific business group managed by an international team of highly motivated and committed professionals. The Group's main business are in pulp & paper (with trade mark brand "PaperOne"), palm oil as well as oil & gas, engineering, construction and infrastructure.
In order to support our fast expansion, we are looking for talented person as:
- Senior high school graduate or D3 from reputable school or academy
- Smart, Friendly & Nice looking Appearance
- Integrity & Secretarial skills.
- Helpful attitude & Willing to work with others
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office etc)
- Maximum age is 26
- Minimum height is 160 cm
- Language literacy other than English (Japanese/French/Mandarin) is considered
Suitable candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae, a recent photograph and expected salary to: