We are a joint venture company of a leading Singapore Property Group and Indonesia Property Group, both are public listed companies. Due to major expansion, we are now have opening for the below exciting position.
Reports To : Project Manager
A minimum of a Diploma graduation from Reputable university , Preferable in Civil Engineering
Min 3 years in Multinational Company, Ideally a person with a couple of years experience in civil construction safety and a trade back ground.
- The position requires being able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition the position requires the following:
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification required - must be certified within first 30 days of employment
- Proven basic investigative skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment in enforcing safety Project regulations, policies and practices.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing - through security reports, complaint and witness statements, and in assisting and providing general information to the site community and visitors.
- High degree of tact and diplomacy dealing with the project site community under a variety of difficult situations. The incumbent to provide helpful general information to the community and in other situations when "instructions" may have to be given to violators of safety regulations.
- Sensitivity toward the cultural of the Project site area community.
- Physically fit to withstand the challenges of extensive walking and descending numerous interior and external project area including multi-level building facilities, tunnel system and park land - ability to pass a standard medical examination performed by safety Health Services.
- English spoken and written (passive)
- Outgoing personality
- Dedication to achievement
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Self motivation
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and to promote quality; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Investigating incidents
- Attend and supply input into toolbox meetings
- Carry out company inductions
- Liaise with the Systems/ Safety Manager
- Conducting of regular safety inspections and reporting
- To be successful in acquiring this role you will need to possess a can do attitude while being very positive and personable.
- Responding to requests for assistance and information in a helpful and courteous manner.
- Patrolling the grounds and facilities of the Project in a manner consistent with Departmental SOP and Project site Policy.
- Enforcing appropriate project regulations and policies including, but not limited to parking and traffic regulations.
- Routine involvement in directing vehicular or pedestrian traffic in a variety of situations.
- Other duties as assigned
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. Please send in a Comprehensive Resume, Day Time Contact Number, salary expectation and Photograph within 2 weeks to the address below:
The Human Resources Dept
E-mail address: Hermansyah@kepland.co.id