PT. Graha Multimedia Nusantara a subsidiary company of Bakrie Group of company that deals with companies who need to develop and strengthen the IT , Media and Telco Infrastructure are looking for suitable candidate to fill the following position
Duties and Responsibilities :
Site engineers perform a technical, organizational and supervisory role on construction projects, including CCTV, MATV, Fire Alarm, Sound System, Telecommunication, Data Commutation and other infrastructure projects. They are responsible for marking out the site, applying designs and plans and liaising with sub contractors. Site engineers work as part of the site management team, sharing responsibility for site security, health and safety, and the organization and supervision of material and human resources.
They are also responsible for ensuring that the M/E drawing complies with the design and that the project execution of all M/E works is carried out in compliance with the design. Report project progress to Construction Manager and daily operational activity to Head Engineer in Corporate.
- Minimum S1 Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Age max. 33 years old
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in civil project of CCTV, BAS, Fire Alarm, Sound System, CATV/MATV, telephony and data.
- Good knowledge in construction schedule, materials, monitoring project progress, and problem at site
- Able to make a good report (good reporting skill)
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Project and AutoCAD
- Strong analytical thinking, self motivated, team player, and high initiative
- Good communication in English both oral and written
Job Location : Balikpapan
Please send your CV or Resume no later than 2 weeks to :
Please indicate position code on email subject