We are a joint venture company of a leading Singapore Property Group and Indonesia Property Group, both are public listed companies. Due to major expansion, we are now have opening for the below exciting position.
Reports To: Project Manager
Supervises: All personnel within the M&E department and all M&E contractor /specialist contractors
Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering from established university. The position requires the ability to read and write English fluently, computer literate and familiar with MS Project & MS Office
Minimum of 7 to 9 years in related fields
The position requires the ability to supervise Mechanical and Electrical Engineers on site. In addition, the position requires the following:
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Strong leadership
- Good understanding in engineering construction, ME system and materials
- Knowledge in the application process for utilities with relevant authority in electricity supply, water supply, telecommunication connection and gas supply.
- Able to provide technical leadership, mentoring and coaching to develop the team to its full potential.
- Able to display a general understanding of theories/practices of a variety of disciplines.
- Outgoing personality
- Dedication to achievement
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Self motivation
- Responsible for timely completion of MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) installation by NSCs and Direct contractors
- Responsible for Testing and Commissioning (T&C) for all major equipment, MEP installation and systems
- To ensure NSC complete M&E As-Built drawings
- To ensure all Manuals, Certificates and Warranties for major equipment for MEP in placed and documented
- Liaise with NSC(Nominated sub contractor) to secure all technical and equipment operational permits
- Conduct and chair meeting with NSC and other contractors
- Assist the PM in matters related to M&E installation and systems.
- Participate in the design development and coordination
- Responsible for M&E system including HVAC, plumbing and drainage, fire alarm system, electrical and electronics system. Knowledgable in energy conservation, building automation system, contract and construction administration
- Other responsibilities include supervision of design and drafting staff, coordination with clients, architect, other consultants and associates on design and construction administration activities to meet established schedules and budgets.
- To lead in M&E functions including conceptual/feasibility studies, design, construction plan preparation and approvals; and liaise with other departments to achieve timely delivery.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. Please send in a Comprehensive Resume, Day Time Contact Number, salary expectation and Photograph within 2
weeks to the address below:
The Human Resources Dept
E-mail address: Hermansyah@kepland.co.id