- Bachelor degree or higher in Informatics Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or other related majors from reputable University.
- 1-3 years experience as IT developer with excellent track records, preferably in large-scale projects (fresh graduates are also welcome in case they could gain sufficient IT project experience during their study).
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking, be able to express his / her thoughts to other people.
- Outgoing personality who likes teamwork and mentoring.
- Fast learner, having a passion for permanent self-improvement, with regards to knowledge and skills.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Technical skill Requirements:
- Hands-on J2EE programming.
- Hands-on Unix environment.
- The following skills are an additional plus:
- Hands-on Configuration Management, preferably Rational ClearCase.
- Hands-on Oracle Database Administration.
- Good understanding of Telco business process, experience in Telco projects.
- Basic know-how about IN, SIP, Diameter.
- Hands-on experience in C++
We offer you an attractive working environment in an interesting and growing industry, a highly motivated team of pleasant colleagues, a flexi-time system and the opportunity to work on large-scale international projects.
Start: asap - September 2008
If you are interested and meet above requirements, please submit your application and CV with scanned photo, GPA and expected salary as soon as possible via E-mail with subject "DEVJKT150808" to: