- S-1 Degree (Bachelor) or Diploma. Preferably degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Health Environment.
- At least have 2 (two) years experiences in Quality Assurance or Safety Construction procedure.
- Computer literate
- Good Communication Skill
- Fluently in English both oral and written
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Strong technical skills & good interpersonal skills
- Willing to be placed in any project sites - as job requires
If you believe you have the right qualification to succeed, please send your CV detailing experience complete with a current photograph by email to: