Job Accountabilities :
T/S Engineer is responsible for a group of products, writing specifications, processing check tires, and releasing new product to factory and do it within conducive environment, health & safety. Production ensuring that all design and test criteria are compiled with. He/she maintains local working specification and works on continuous improvements on product he/she is assigned to.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university, Majoring in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience minimum one year assessment as Technical Service Engineer preferable experience on tire or chemical industry.
- Have experience in inline product design.
- Computer skill (Microsoft Office, DPICS, APICS).
- Understand how to read specification, understand how to re-design tire construction and troubleshooting problem related to design.
- Team work player & strong personalities.
- Self motivated, receives satisfaction from finishing work and from getting good results, can be counted on to exceed goals successfully.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good English, both oral & written.
- Have none physical consideration.
- Willing to work in shift & overtime when needed.
If you have the above profile and wish to be part of our team, please send your maximum 2 pages of resume with current photograph not later than August 10, 2008 to:
Human Resources Department
email@example.com (Max. 100 KB)
Please put the code as subject on e-mail