This position will report to the Production Manager. He/ She will work closely inside with Mold Shop, Maintenance, MQIT, Quality, PPIC, Development, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering background, has experience in Plastic Industry.
- Having minimum 2 years supervisory working experience in manufacturing field.
The candidate should be :
- Able to work under pressure to achieve production target
- Active and dynamic
- Preferable fluent in English
- Willing to stay in Semarang – Indonesia
Please send your complete application and resume not more than 350 KB below latest by 30th August 2008 to the e-mail address below. All Applicants will be treated strictly confidential.
Human Resources Department
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org