· Bachelor degree or higher in Informatics Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or other related majors from reputable University.
· 1-3 years experience in system/integration testing with excellent track records, preferably in large-scale projects in Telco/IN/Charging environment (fresh graduates are also welcome in case they could gain sufficient Telco/IT project experience during their study).
· Excellent analytical and logical thinking, be able to express his / her thoughts to other people.
· Excellent sense of responsibility and diligence.
· Outgoing personality who likes open communication, teamwork and mentoring.
· Leadership, excellent management and coaching skills in an international, multi-cultural environment.
· Capability to integrate distributed international teams.
· Fast learner, having a passion for permanent self-improvement, with regards to knowledge and skills.
· Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Technical skill Requirements:
· Good technical understanding of the Telco business area, especially in IN, Online and Convergent Charging and business supporting systems.
· Good hands-on UNIX knowledge and experience.
· Good experience in using protocol analyzers and monitors.
· Hands-on experience and competence in setting up customer specific test environments.
· Hands-on experience in test automation and Test@once tool.
· Excellent skills in test scope & coverage definition, test planning and test execution within time plan.
· Hands-on experience in test specification, reporting and documentation.
· Excellent ability for error detection, fault management, error tracking and problem solving with attention to details.
· Hands-on UNIX Shell and Perl programming.
· The following skills are an additional plus:
· Hands-on experience with @vantage product, especially for IN & Charging.
· Hands-on experience in Network Admin and Security.
· Hands-on Oracle Database Administration.
· Know-how about IT and IN protocols, SIP, Diameter.
· Hands-on experience in Java, C++ or other programming language
We offer you an attractive working environment in an interesting and growing industry, a highly motivated team of pleasant colleagues, a flexi-time system and the opportunity to work on large-scale international projects.
Start: asap - September 2008
If you are interested and meet above requirements, please submit your application and CV with scanned photo, GPA and expected salary as soon as possible via E-mail with subject "TSTJKT150808" to: