INJECTION MOLDING ENGINEER (IME)
This position will report to the Injection Production Manager. He/She will work closely inside Injection Production and Other Departments such as Mold Shop, Maintenance, Development, Purchasing etc.
Key Performance Indicator of this function are :
- Succeed to back up Production Injection Molding in highly performance on QCD
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Automation Engineering, has experience in Plastic Industry.
- Senior Engineer who has experience in between 8 to 10 years in kind of Knowledge on Tools : Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, 5 S, SMED, PDCA, TPM, Methods Time Measurement, Material Knowledge etc, etc
- Familiar with ABS, SAN, PET, PP
- Familiar with injection machines sizes from 130 to 350 MT
Hands on Practice of:
- Flow Chart Analysis in Workshops
- Work Instructions
- Security Implementation on Machines
- Standardization (Tolls, Equipments)
- Specifications for Purchasing Machines, Materials and Equipments.
- Installation of new machines
- BOM and ROUTINGS
Have Experience in:
- Work Stations
- Injection Process
The candidate should be:
- Able to work under pressure, A good Team Player
- Able to develop our suppliers and improve based on QCD = Quality, Cost, Delivery.
- Willing to stay in Semarang – Indonesia
Please send your complete application and resume not more than 350 KB below latest by 30th August 2008 to the e-mail address below. All Applicants will be treated strictly confidential.
Human Resources Department
Email : email@example.com