International SOS is the world's leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare, security services and outsourced customer care. The company was founded in Indonesia in 1984 and now employs over 3,700 people worldwide, with offices in over 50 countries.
The company is aiming to accelerate the growth of the business across Indonesia. We are looking to appoint dynamic new talent to join our company in the following role:
As an Engineering Staff (Electrician), you will be responsible to monitor and supervise all type of maintenance, installation and reparation in the office building and the company's guesthouse.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct regular inspection of office building and the company's guesthouse sanitation, water drainage and pipes.
- Organize and supervise regular building maintenance and reparation.
- Conduct regular inspection of electricity and machinery such as : genset, waterpump, etc.
- To do supervision of electricity main panel and its usage for office building and equipment (air condition, exhaust van, lighting, computer, printer, photocopy machine, medical equipment, etc).
- Conduct regular safety inspection; especially fire hydrant, fire extinguisher, signange, exit door and company's vehicles.
- Diploma (D3) or Bachelor degree, majoring in electrical engineering or mechanical.
- Able to communicate in English
- Minimum 1-2 years experience, preferebly in electrical, mechanical in Building Maintenance.
If you meet our requirement above please send your application letter