This position will report to the Manufacturing Manager. He/She will work closely inside Manufacturing Team such as Production Injection, Decoration, Assembly, PPIC, Maintenance and Other Departments such as Engineering, Mold Shop etc
Key Performance Indicators of this function are:
- Succeed to back up Production Dept interm of improving productivity and efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Automation Engineering, has experience in Plastic Industry.
- Senior Process Engineer who has experience in between 8 to 10 years in kind of Knowledge on Tools : Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, 5 S, SMED, PDCA, TPM, Methods Time Measurement etc.
- Familiar with ABS, SAN, PET, PP.
- Familiar with injection machines sizes from 130 to 350 MT.
Hands on Practice of:
- Flow Chart Analysis in Workshops (Injection, Decoration, Assembly)
- Work Instructions
- Security Implementation on Machines
- Standardization (Tolls, Equipments)
- Specifications for Purchasing Machines and Equipments.
- Installation of new machines
Have Experience in:
- Work Stations
- Injection Process ( as Basic )
- Assembling Process
- Decoration Process.
- Organization of Machines Layout.
The candidate should be:
- Fluently in English both oral and written, Leadership and Communication Skill, Able to work under pressure, A good Team Player.
- Able to organize his Team Work.
- Able to develop our suppliers and improve based on QCD = Quality, Cost, Delivery.
- Willing to stay in Semarang – Indonesia
Please send your complete application and resume not more than 350 KB below latest by 30th August 2008 to the e-mail address below. All Applicants will be treated strictly confidential.
Human Resources Department
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org