Job Accountabilities :
Plan, Organize, and direct activities for the maintenance and production employees, has well as equipment and facilities in a specific area of the plant. Coordinate all resources to ensure a high
quality/ low cost product and improving environment health & safety process that statistics the customer.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university, Majoring on Mechanical.
- Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Experiences minimum 2 years as Production Supervisor (preferably on Manufacturing).
- Self motivated, receives satisfaction from finishing work and from getting good results, can be counted on to exceed goals successfully.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Computer Literate (MS Office is a must, SAP is preferably).
- Willing to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good English both oral & written.
- Energetic, enthusiast, smart.
- Willing to work on shift.
If you have the above profile and wish to be part of our team, please send your maximum 2 pages of resume with current photograph not later than August 10, 2008 to:
Human Resources Department
email@example.com (Max. 100 KB)
Please put the code as subject on e-mail