Duties will include:
- Preparation of design sheets and tech packs using in house graphics team.
- Vendor correspondence both domestic and international.
- Communication and commenting on prototypes, samples, reproduction, and production.
- Assisting design team with matrices, tech packs, follow up and development.
- Facilitate the transition of apparel styles from design concept / first prototype to a final, production-ready sample.
- Help execute the concepts of the designers with crucial attention to detail and a sense of urgency to meet all deadlines.
- College or Trade School design or production degree a must.
- Applicant must have at least 5 years experience working in product development and have knowledge of overseas manufacturing.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Excel a must, Adobe Illustrator a plus.
- Knowledge of apparel development, fabrics, construction, fit, materials, and specs.
- Understanding of product development and garment construction is a must.
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills, capable of managing multiple projects to deadline.
- Strong communication skills for overseas and domestic development.
- Works well in a team environment, enthusiastic person with a strong desire to learn.
- Will be base in BALI, Indonesia.
Please send your full resume and job details to: